Part 2: Working with Students
Section 2.3C: Uploading the Teacher Recommendation Letter
The Recommendation section is where you upload your written evaluation. If you are brand–new to this process, the instructions on this page give you great guidelines for generating a strong evaluation letter.
When you are ready to upload your letter:
- Click the Upload button to open the document upload tool.
- Drag and drop your recommendation onto the cloud icon or click the Select File button to find the file on your hard drive. Note that file uploads are restricted to 50MB.
- Click the Add Documents button to upload the written evaluation.
- Click the Preview Submission button at the bottom of the page to review your entire Academic Recommendation prior to final submission.
- Scroll through the Academic Recommendation Final Review. In particular, check the bottom of the document to ensure you have uploaded and attached the correct written evaluation.
- If you need to make changes, click the Edit Recommendation button to make changes. If you are satisfied with the Academic Recommendation, click the Submit Recommendation button.
Table of Contents | Section 2.4: Accepting Counselor Recommendation and Transcript Requests