- Counselor recommendation requests appear on the Documents page as document type “Counselor Rec.” Click the Start button of a counselor recommendation request to open the first section of the Counselor Recommendation Form: the Contact Information page.
- Enter your (and your school’s) official contact information including your title, office number and preferred work email. You will only need to fill in this information once. The system will pre–populate it on subsequent recommendations. If you added your high school organization to your account before beginning this form, some of this information will pre–populate.
- You do not have to complete the form in one session: the system auto–saves during periods of inactivity or when you close the page. If you need to return later to complete a form, you would find it on the Documents page list and select its Continue button to resume.
- When you finish click Save (or let the system auto–save).
- Click the School Report button at the bottom of the page if you would like to continue on with the School Report. Or you can select one of the other sections of the form using the left–sidebar navigation.
Table of Contents | Section 2.5D: Completing the School Report